SAS clinical online learning in USA
Retors 3
2018-09-08 09:25:50 UTC
SAS clinical online learning in USA

Please register for a Demo by calling 7032670921 / 7032671921
Email: ***@gmail.com
Web Site: http://www.retorslernenlabs.com/

Retors Lernen Labs Provides SAS clinical online training program is started by IT/Clinical Industry Expert well experienced and Certified Software Trainer. We have a good track record of successfully organizing Corporate Online Trainings with Dynamic persons of Industry Experienced Professionals. We provide an opportunity to interact with the online tutors and peers, to further enhance the SAS online training experience by sharing the real time tips, tricks and to follow the best Industry practices. We can arrange the SAS online training demo at your convenience and where one has an opportunity to interact with the tutor directly and decide how the SAS online training course best suits your career needs. . You can attend the free demo and feel the difference.
c***@gmail.com
2018-09-24 17:28:41 UTC
Post by Retors 3
[...]
Hi

I am a post doc in USASK. I am looking for some options regarding training in SAS. Thanks

Cyril