Case Solution for Alibaba's IPO Dilemma: Hong Kong or New York? by Emir Hrnjic
2015-10-08 21:05:49 UTC
Case Solution & Analysis for Alibaba's IPO Dilemma: Hong Kong or New York? by Emir Hrnjic is available at best price.

To get Case Solution for Alibaba's IPO Dilemma contact us at BUYCASESOLUTIONS (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM

h***@gmail.com
2016-05-09 08:42:54 UTC
Case Solution & Analysis for Alibaba's IPO Dilemma: Hong Kong or New York? by Emir Hrnjic is available at best price.
To get Case Solution for Alibaba's IPO Dilemma contact us at BUYCASESOLUTIONS (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM
1. a) Describe dual-class share structures.
b) Is Alibaba's "partnership structure" different from a dual-class structure? Why or
why not?
b) Does "voting premium" imply that "minority" shareholders are losing money?
2. a) Why do the NYSE and NASDAQ allow a dual-class structure, while HKEx opposes
it?
b) If you were Charles Li, what would you do? Why?
3. a) What are the pros and cons of listing in Hong Kong versus New York?
b) If you were Jack Ma, where would you list? Why?
4. When is the optimal time for Alibaba to go public?
a***@gmail.com
2018-12-13 11:59:29 UTC