Resume for a entry to Mid Level SAS Programmer
Job Seeker
2007-04-30 19:21:24 UTC
I am interested for a Entry-Mid Level SAS Programmer Position in NorthEast.
I have years of experiences on SAS and SQL Programming, Clinical Trials
(phase 1 – 3), data mining, data analysis and have thorough understanding
of GCPs, CFR and ICH Guidelines.
I prefer to be contacted via e-mail.I am not including my personal
information here since I am sending it to everyone. If you are kind enough
to send me a mail I will provide you full detail.

Please find my Resume at the bottom as a text body.
I look forward to speak with you in the near future.

Sincerely yours,
Job Seeker
E-Mail: ***@yahoo.com

RESUME

Personal Information: Confidential

Objective

Information Systems professional with years' experience in SAS & SQL
programming.

Also have a Strong ability to manage and manipulate databases according to
users' needs,

and in programming and Advanced Statistical analysis. Seeking for a SAS
Programmer position in a Pharmaceutical or CRO Industry.

EDUCATION

Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.

Computer Skills

Operating

Systems : Windows NT/2000/XP,VAX/VMS,UNIX,MS-DOS.

Languages : Java, C/C++,Visual Basic,Java Beans,HTML,FORTRAN,Open GL,

MIPS Assembly,SQL, COBOL.

Software : MS Access 2000,Excel,MS-SQL, PGP, Forte,Power
Point,MathCAD,Lotus,

SAS/BASE,SAS/STAT,SAS/GRAPH,SAS/ACCESS,SAS/CONNECT ,SAS/ASSIST,

PhotoShop, Illustrator, Visual Basic, IPRO,Doculex.

PROC(SAS) : PROC PRINT,PROC IMPORT,PORC CONTENTS,PROC SORT,PROC FORMAT,

PROC MEANS,PORC FREQ,PROC TABULATE,PROC
REPORT,PROC TRANSPOSE,

PROC UNIVARIATE,PROC CORR,PROC REG,PROC ANOVA,PROC
GLM,PROC

EXPORT.

Oracle Clinical: Data Management, Data Validation, Statistical Report
Generation, Program

Validation.

Familiar to : Cognos Powerplay/Impromptu, AS 400, Mainframe, Oracle
10g,

PL/SQL, DB2, JCL, Bloomberg Terminal, Advanced
Statistics

(such as: Regression Analysis etc.), Matrix
Manipulation,

Relational database design.

Work Experience

Clinical SAS Programmer (Company Name: Confidential)

● Writing SAS programs for analysis in UNIX and PC environment.

● Validation and review of other Programs.

● Delivering tables, listings, graphs, derived datasets in a timely
manner for Clinical Trials.

● Creating Modular code with Macros, writing Macros with conditional
logic, writing Data-

Driven Programs with CALL SYMPUT.

● Testing Categorical Data with PROC FREQ, Producing Statistics with
PROC MEANS.

● Writing edit checks from the Data Cleaning Plan (DCP)
specifications. Checking values of

Numeric Variables, Checking for Missing Values, Looking for "n"
Observations per

subject, verifying double entry and Using SQL for Data Cleaning.

● Extracting Data from Oracle database using SAS/ACCESS, E-review,
PROC SQL.

● Writing Delimited and HTML files using ODS.

● Using PROC TTEST, PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC CHART, PROC GLM, PROC
ANOVA for

Relationship with Continuous dependent variables.

● Converting SAS datasets to Xport format.

● Provide SAS training to Oracle Clinical programmers.

● Setting up data extracts in Oracle Clinical.

Clinical SAS Programmer (Confidential)

● Writing computer programs in SAS and preparing template for the
production of Clinical

Trials Deliverables (analyzing datasets and specifications, well
documented SAS code,

Statistical Summary Tables Figures, patient Data Listings, Data
_Null_ Reports, ODS) for

Internal projects.

● Reading Clinical data from SQL database tab delimited files and
other types of raw data

files.

● Performing verification of SAS-generated output.

● Assisting in designing data collection forms, converted ASCII,
Access and Excel datasets

to SAS format, conducted data cleaning and validation.

● Downloading data from Oracle using SQL within SAS to be analyzed
and exported to

Excel for further analysis.

● Developing Macros to create tables as RTF files using Percent
Macros, ODS, PROC

Tabulate and PROC Report.

● In addition to complex Data Step processing several SAS procedures
were used

including FORMAT, FREQ, ANOVA and TRANSPOSE.

● Enhancing existing SAS environment by adding utility Macro
variables, formatting and

pagination macros.

● Concatenating, interleaving, and merging datasets.

● Providing assistance to biostatisticians on programming techniques.

● Develop study databases using VBA.

● Producing quality assurance and edit check programs.

Clinical SAS Programmer (Confidential)

● Providing SAS/SQL programming expertise in the production of
Analyses,

Tabulations,Graphics and Listings from various data.

● Using SQL for data analyses and Statistical Reporting and to
create, Populate and

Delete tables.

● Duties included SAS Programming on UNIX Enterprise Server (C-Shell)
and

Windows NT environments. Testing a series of SAS programs to
generate PDF, HTML,

RTF and ASCII Listings using SAS.

● Using SAS (BASE, Macros, PROC REPORT, PROC SQL, PROC GLM)
programming to

support Phase III trials.

● Transferred data between databases using import/export facility in
SAS and FTP.

● Creating SAS Macros to consolidate and streamline table writing
routines.

● Report-producing from Datamarts/data Warehouses using VBA.

● Writing stored procedures using MS SQL.

● Converting SPSS system files to SAS. Uploaded SAS transport files
onto UNIX.

● Converting Excel applications to HTML, utilizing ODS.

● Assisting in the integration of data from remote entry sites.

SAS Programmer (Confidential)

● Writing SAS code to Produce Tables, Listings, Figures, Datasets,

pre-processing data, Data Analysis, generating Reports, Statistical
Analysis,

and Graph; to support reviewing existing SAS code to document the
programs,

trouble shoots the programs and also taking part in operational
settings.

● Producing/Transforming users requirements/structured diagrams into
code, or

Macros/Procedures within application software creating a fully
documented,

validated application, which can be used by the requester and
others to

satisfy their needs.

● Performing statistical analysis and hypothesis testing using PROC
MEANS, REG,TTEST,

UNIVARIATE.

● Conducting a market research for Enterprise Business Products to
identify reasons of

lost sales using SAS. Identified research attributes, designed a
questionnaire, and

gathered real time data from customers. Modeled the trend (used
proc format) and

performed statistical analysis (used proc freq).

● Linear and non-linear Regression Modeling, Cost-Benefit Analyses
through

Statistical Simulation.

● Writing SQL queries to create custom reports for clients, Modifying
and updating Tables.

● Writing custom safety and efficacy reports directing SAS output to
RTF and HTML files.

● Cleansed, transformed, analyzed, and presented data from Oracle
using SQL Procedure

Pass-Through facility (SPT).

● Runs weekly productions in an IBM Mainframe environment .

● Using PROC GLM for Unbalanced Designs.

● Executing numerous Ad-Hoc reports for Marketing department.

● Writing ODS SAS procedures to publish reports as HTML pages to Web.

Business Intelligence Analyst (Confidential)

● Develop Business Intelligence reports.

● PowerCubes utilzing the Cognos Reporting suite of tools for the
various Dealer

Operations departments.

● Using Impromptu, PowerPlay with Cognos Enterprise Suite.

Clinical SAS Programmer (Confidential)

● Utilizing PC and MVS platforms for SAS programming.

● Providing statistical programming support to clinical trials for
regulatory submissions.

● SAS Report generation.

● Utilizing VBA to Extract data, perform Analysis & develop Reports.

● Using SQL for data extraction.

● Retrieving client Records, created SAS PROC Tabulate tables, PROC
FREQ,

PROC Means, PROC Report.

● Converting SQL queries and report code from Actuate VB, running on
NT,

to SAS, running on UNIX.

● Programming continuous and categorical endpoints, laboratory and
pharmacokinetic

datasets.

● Designing, building and testing a suite of generalized SAS Macros
for Analysis

programs for drug submission to regulatory authorities, around a
Visual Basic

User Interface and Data Extraction module from an Oracle database.

● Using SQL for Formatting output.

● Developing and maintaining SAS programming macros that will
facilitate programming

team efficiency.

● Developing SAS MACROS for determining average value and count of
products sold for

each order.

● Using SAS Access to extract data from remote Relational Databases.

● Creating Edit Check programs on SAS as a part of a program for the
Center

for Disease Control, which analyzed symptoms to body systems, and
provided

for resulting Statistics to be uploaded to the internet.

● Using Excel; Pivot tables, building Databases, and inputting data.
SAS_learner
2007-04-30 20:07:27 UTC
Hello all,

Even I am interested too , if somebody knows about a position vacancy for a
mid - level programmer with 2 to 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical
Industry I willing re allocate .

thanks all
a***@gmail.com
2015-07-29 17:14:03 UTC
Are you still interested?
b***@gmail.com
2013-09-05 22:59:55 UTC
Please find below the requirement and let me know your thoughts. Also, please do share this requirement with your friends/colleagues who might be interested in pursuing this opportunity.

Title: SAS Programmer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 6+ months (possible extension)

Required Skills:
5+ years of SAS programming - preferably in a UNIX environment - and working knowledge of SAS Data step, Proc SQL, and descriptive statistics operations in SAS
5+ years of SQL Teradata
Effective communication skills
Effective interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
NOTE: Only candidates willing to work on our W2 need to apply

Bhuvana
KK Associates, LLC
555 Metro Place North, Suite 100
Dublin,OH 43017
Phone: (614)973-8078,(614)500-8477
Fax:888-492-9346
Email Id: ***@kksoftwareassociates.com
Hi,

we have an immediate opening with one of our client . Below is the requirement , if interested kindly revert back with your updated resume .

Roles:
• data conversion from SAS to Flat files to be uploaded into SQL Server.
• design and develop re-usable code/queries for extracting all SAS data into files
• map the data to the SQL database
• design and develop re-usable code/queries for loading the data to the SQL Database
• create queries/reports for an automated verification of the conversion.

Skills:
• SAS Data Experience
• Heavy experience in advanced SQL quires
• comfortable in Unix environment
• well rounded coding skills

Duration: 6 Months.

Anu