SAS - Pharma Program Philadelphia University
Add Reply
B G
2009-03-27 16:48:07 UTC
Dear Friends

Have you anybody heard / participated in this program
SAS PROGRAMMING CERTIFICATE FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY offered by
philadelphia university.

I wish to join this program and would like know some feedback about this..

Will appreciate your time and feedback.

Thanks
**
Michael Davis
2009-03-27 17:10:14 UTC
Hello BG and other SAS-L Friends,

I've heard only good things
about this program in the five years that I have been in Philly.

- Michael Davis

Post by B G
Will appreciate your time and feedback.
Thanks
Post by B G
**
--
Michael L. Davis
Ambler PA
***@alumni.duke.edu
Ken Barz
2009-03-27 17:52:18 UTC
Hmm, $8 grand for a three month certificate. (and I thought grad school
tuition was getting too high.) I guess that's why I think I'm done with
resident higher education for this lifetime, barring some sort of
unexpected windfall.

**
r***@gmail.com
2016-07-11 01:20:03 UTC
Ken,

Where did you get $8 grand? The actual Comprehensive tuition for the SAS Programming Certificate for 2016 is $12,500, still steep, but a good program.
d***@gmail.com
2017-08-04 01:23:58 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Ken,
Where did you get $8 grand? The actual Comprehensive tuition for the SAS Programming Certificate for 2016 is $12,500, still steep, but a good program.
Hi, Sorry to bother you guys.

Did anybody know how successful this program placed their students in 2016? Thanks.