Case Solution for Talent Acquisition Group at HCL Technologies: Improving the Quality of Hire Through Focused Metrics by Debolina Dutta, Sushanta Mishra, Matthew J. Manimala
2015-09-28 19:54:22 UTC
Case Solution & Analysis for Talent Acquisition Group at HCL Technologies: Improving the Quality of Hire Through Focused Metrics by Debolina Dutta, Sushanta Mishra, Matthew J. Manimala is available at best price.

To get Case Solution for Talent Acquisition Group at HCL Technologies contact us at BUYCASESOLUTIONS (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM

a***@gmail.com
2016-08-26 11:33:37 UTC
Case Solution & Analysis for Talent Acquisition Group at HCL Technologies: Improving the Quality of Hire Through Focused Metrics by Debolina Dutta, Sushanta Mishra, Matthew J. Manimala is available at best price.
To get Case Solution for Talent Acquisition Group at HCL Technologies contact us at BUYCASESOLUTIONS (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM
Please provide me with solution today if you can, i'm having exam tomorrow.
Regards
ashwin
durgeshc.k@gmail.com
2017-08-25 15:57:02 UTC
Case Solution & Analysis for this Case Study
--
*This email is governed by the Disclaimer Terms of SIU which may be viewed
at* http://www.siu.edu.in/downloads/email-disclaimer.php
a***@gmail.com
2017-12-04 08:48:44 UTC
please provide me with the answers for the following questions about the a.m. case study by tomorrow if possible (ASAP)

Question one : (1500 words +/- 10 %)
On the basis of the case provided, explain how the post-offer follow-up (POFU) gamification in regard of recruitment professionals help TAG improve its fulfillment, and discuss the consultancy process supported by examples.

Question Two : (1500 words +/- 10 %)
In your opinion, discuss what constitutes a true “Quality of Hire” and explain how should organizations including what TAG did to measure “Quality of Hire”.